- Golf and Tennis in Casole d’Elsa, 15 min. car through SP541 and SP27.
- Riding stables 5 km away.
- San Galgano Abbey 20 min. car through the SP541 and the SS73, is one of the most beautiful churches in the area, surrounded by the halo of mystery and mysticism, presents itself as a white elephant, reduced only to the walls, without the roof, keeps intact all its Gothic style. Not far away stands the hermitage of Montesiepi which houses the “sword in the stone”, embedded in the stone, as legend, by Galgano Guidotti the moment when he gave up the comforts of the noble life that until then had led. The similarities with the Knights of the Round Table and King Arthur are interwoven, leaving in doubt which of the two stories is the original.
- Siena to 30 min of automobile through the SS73
A medieval city, rich in treasures and flavors, by the huge historical and artistic heritage, with its Old Town entered in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is a must see on the journey in the territory of Siena. Do not miss the Piazza del Campo shell and the Torre del Mangia, the majestic Cathedral with its magnificent floors and the many churches and historic buildings. And how can we forget the Palio and the historic culinary tradition, from pici to the panforte passing by the excellent Chianti wine.
- Colle Val D’Elsa at 20 min by car, through the SP541
The oldest part is perched on a high hill, long disputed between Florence and Siena, has given for a long time from the ‘500 to a flourishing industry of the glass all now in activity. Don’t lose to visit the museum of the crystal.
- Monteriggioni 30 minutes by car, throught the SP541 and SP74
With its magnificent walls makes it unique in the panorama of medieval towns in Tuscany, do not miss the museum with reproductions of medieval and renaissance weapons.
- San Gimignano in 40 minutes by car throught the SP541
Its historic center, with its towers are part of the UNESCO Heritage, by one medieval skyliner postcard.
- Volterra in 45 minutes by car throught the SR68
City famous for the extraction and processing of alabaster and for its Etruscan origin.
- Florence just over one hour by car throught the motorway Siena-Florence
The cradle of the Renaissance, Heritage, universally recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, rich in art and architecture, museums and monuments. The Duomo, Santa Croce, the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Pitti are the must-see stops in the city.